Previously on The Blog About Nothing... in London!

  • stamaria Santa Maria
    Best Pizza in London
  • tapcoffee Tap Coffee
    Coffee time in Warren St
  • exmouthespresso Bean Review
    Exmouth Espresso Blend
  • kurobuta Kurobuta
    Japanese Tapas
  • oddonos Oddono's
    Gelato in Chiswick
  • smokehouse Smokehouse
    Mouthwatering Burgers and BBQ
  • firehouse No 197 Fire Station
    Complete disaster
  • irisandjune Iris & June
    Independent Coffee Shop in Victoria
  • coffeeguide The Not Official London Coffee Guide
    Humble take on the independent scene
  • dumdum Dum Dum Donutterie
    They don't have Cronuts but they do Cros
  • bonanza Bean Review
    Bonanza's Espresso Blend
  • moo Moo Cantina
    Lomito Time
  • chorbizarre Chor Bizarre
    Restaurant with personality
  • squaremilebelen Bean Review
    Square Mile's Belen Espresso
  • ottolenghi Ottolenghi
    Not as good as usual!
  • quantus Quantus
    European cuisine in Chiswick
  • pearlliang Pearl Liang
    About Time for a Chinese

Houston We don’t have a problem

It was at least 6 years since the last time I was in Houston. But a couple months back I was again wandering around, couple things I was missing one of them the best fajitas I’ve ever had, the other probably more important a couple high school friends that moved to Texas while ago. As soon as I told them I was visiting they organised a BBQ. Reuter in charge of the grill and Ricaruca taking care of the scotch. 

Reuter preparing the BBQ

The menu sausages, chicken, and USDA prime T-Bone steak. Did you know that 98% of prime beef goes straight to the steakhouses, well the other 2% you can find it in Allen Brothers, an online butchers established in 1893 in Chicago offering the tenderness, juiciness, and most flavour beef delivered to your door. Prime beef, Wagyu, Kobe, pork, poultry, and more just a click away. 

Wait for it!

The BBQ was superb, and the T-Bone absolutely fantastic, great company, excellent food, and nice drinks, in conclusion an afternoon to remember. 

The Final Product

Houston reminds me the Seinfeld episode “The Hot Tub” 

George: Hello? 
Clayton: uh... is that you, George? 
George: Yeah, it's me. Is this Clayton? 
Clayton: Well listen, you son of a bitch! You know where we are? 30 000 feet above your head, you bastard! 
George: What are they doing letting you bastards on an airplane? Don't they know that's against FAA regulation? 
Clayton: Hey, hush up, now! I can't hear him! 
George: Listen. I want you guys to send along those agreements the minute you land. Our boys can't wait to kick your butts! 
Zeke: When's that bastard coming to Houston? 
Clayton: Hey, Zeke wants to know when you Yankee bastards are coming to Houston! 
George: You tell that son of a bitch no Yankee is ever coming to Houston. Not as long as you bastards are running things.

Allen Brothers
T: +1 800 957 0111
Online Butchers
Twitter: absteaks


Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails