Previously on The Blog About Nothing... in London!

  • stamaria Santa Maria
    Best Pizza in London
  • tapcoffee Tap Coffee
    Coffee time in Warren St
  • exmouthespresso Bean Review
    Exmouth Espresso Blend
  • kurobuta Kurobuta
    Japanese Tapas
  • oddonos Oddono's
    Gelato in Chiswick
  • smokehouse Smokehouse
    Mouthwatering Burgers and BBQ
  • firehouse No 197 Fire Station
    Complete disaster
  • irisandjune Iris & June
    Independent Coffee Shop in Victoria
  • coffeeguide The Not Official London Coffee Guide
    Humble take on the independent scene
  • dumdum Dum Dum Donutterie
    They don't have Cronuts but they do Cros
  • bonanza Bean Review
    Bonanza's Espresso Blend
  • moo Moo Cantina
    Lomito Time
  • chorbizarre Chor Bizarre
    Restaurant with personality
  • squaremilebelen Bean Review
    Square Mile's Belen Espresso
  • ottolenghi Ottolenghi
    Not as good as usual!
  • quantus Quantus
    European cuisine in Chiswick
  • pearlliang Pearl Liang
    About Time for a Chinese

Happy Anniversary Charlie Brown

Believe it or not two years have passed since I start this blog, you can complain with Carla, as she was the one that made me do this. Unbelievable, a thing that started as writing about nothing had gradually changed to talk about trips, restaurants reviews, and other nonsense in my life, pretty much still nothing right? Some friends call me a burger blog, which I don’t thing is true, I do have a personal vendetta trying to find decent burgers in London but there are a couple blogeagues that attack more serious the topic i.e. Burger Me, Burgerac, Burger Anarchy, take your pick.
Morris Dancers Celebrating my Two Years
Fun fact most of my old friends don’t believe it, they think is someone else writing this, they usually ask me who is writing that blog you always mention in Facebook? That’s not you!
I told you guys it's me!
I appreciate your patience, comments and visits during these two years, hope to keep entertaining you, and all I can say is of all the Charlie Browns in the world, I’m the Charlie Browniest.
Promise to keep looking for that awesome burger
Birthdays remind me the Seinfeld episode “The Deal” when is Elaine’s birthday

Elaine: Oh, what is this? You got me something?
Kramer: Yeah. Open it
Elaine: Oh Kramer... The bench! You got me the bench that I wanted!
Kramer: That's pretty good, huh?
Jerry: Great
Kramer: Remember when we were standing there and she mentioned it? I made a mental note of it
Jerry: Well good for you
Kramer: Oh yeah, I'm very sensitive about that. I mean, when someone's birthday comes up, I keep my ears open. So what'd you get her?
Jerry: 182 bucks
Kramer: Cash? You got to be kidding. What kind of gift is that? That's like something her uncle would get her
Elaine: Think where man's glory most begins and ends and say my glory was I had such a friend
Kramer: Yeats

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails